Okay Christina sent me this so I’m doing it now.
So…here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you. (Check)
2. Post these rules on your blog. (Check)
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.
1) I am obsessed with musical theater. This all started when my parents got me into Les Miserables and Miss Saigon when I was about 6 years old and it hasn’t stopped since. I’ve seen the following shows on Broadway, in London or through a national touring company: Les Miserables: 5 times, Miss Saigon: 5 times, Aida: twice, Wicked: twice, Rent: thrice, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels: twice, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Titanic, Tarzan, My Fair Lady.
2) I have a huge Serenity movie poster hanging over my bed because I am obsessed with all things Firefly/Serenity.
3) I am a voracious reader. I often have 3 or 4 books going at once. I’ll read anything from 18th century British lit and Thomas Merton to fantasy/science fiction and Harry Potter. Right now I’m reading Renovation of the Heart by Dallas Willard, That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis and Atonement by Ian McEwan.
4) I love to dabble in languages, including French, Swahili, German, Spanish, Tagalog and most recently Arabic. However, despite all my resolve, I have only become barely conversationally fluent in German. I wish I could become fluent in all of them! I think I just need to spend a year overseas. That’ll take care of that.
5) I love Planet Smoothie smoothies and wish they would build one over here by the airport. I need some Acai energy or Shag-a-delic in my life.
6) I am a former-former Disney employee. Shout out to Artist Point @ the Wilderness Lodge and Magic Kingdom. And I miss being able to go into Disney whenever the heck I feel like it. Food and Wine festival, anyone?
6 people to tag
1) Tina—because she tagged me and she miraculously likes Jane Austen even more than I do!
2) Crystal—She lives in Nottingham, England now and does cool things like hanging out with kids and telling them about Jesus.
3) Serenity—She’s got a sweet name and even sweeter stories about dumb salespeople who try and trick her into taking them seriously. Also she has a dog named Tater.
4) Carrie—Carrie’s my Orlando bff. And maybe this will inspire her to update her blog!
5) Ellie—Former housemate and proud Aussie. She taught me all kinds of cool things like Tim Tam Slams and how to successfully entertain 100 high school and middle school students in a small enclosed space while it’s raining outside. Genius.
6) Shane—because he’s friends with everybody and he’s moving to Kenya. And I wish I were as cool as he is.